general idea.

My photo
no mans landd., Japan
takeen.senior '10.employeed$$. - needs a vacay ASAP

Friday, August 21, 2009

Newest Mixtapee from Wizz.




WiiZ KHALiiFFAA
Khalifa is at it again with one of his lastest mixtapes with currency who is signed under youngmoney with lil waynee. I must say the mixtape is impressive when I first heard it I was like he went to work especially currency I never really liked him but on the mixtape he seems foucsed. If you're a real wiz khalifa fan you would enjoy this. He also has another mixtape called StarPower its not as great as How Fly way better.I rate it 4.5 out of 5 only because the songs werent full they were just a mintue or two long not the whole song but over all the mixtape is AMAZING Check it outt. www.datpiff.com

Leave your comments

No comments:

Post a Comment